LAST UPDATED: JAN.29.2020
We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information collected at or in connection with the Nuke Age Store Website. We will never rent or sell your personal information to any third party for marketing purposes.
WHO WE ARE
Nuke Age Store is an online shop operating worldwide. Our website address is https://www.nukeage.com. For contact details please see the Contact Us section at the bottom of the page.
CONSENT TO COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
This Website may be operated, in whole or in part, outside of the United States and outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). The information we collect may be transferred to, processed, or stored at a destination outside the United States or the EEA for purposes such as the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By using our Website you agree to have your personal information transferred, processed or stored outside of the United States and outside of the EEA. We will take all reasonably necessary procedures to ensure your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information we collect from you may include personal data, such as name, email address, personal account preferences; transactional data, such as purchase information; and technical data, such as information about cookies. We do so in order to process your orders and offer you better customer experience.
We may collect information from you in the following ways:
- Information you provide us: we store information that you submit when using the Website or in connection with the Website (ordering details, account information, queries, emails, profile information, and any text, images, or video you submit). We also collect information about your site use, customer traffic patterns, and shopping preferences, like the products you are interested in and the products you purchase. When you subscribe to our newsletter we will require your name and email address. If you sign up for an account or place an order we may ask for additional information such as your full name, date of birth, phone number, shipping address, billing address, contact, and credit card details, among other data.
- Information obtained automatically: whenever you interact with our Website, we receive, process, and store some information automatically by means of “cookies” (see the Cookies section below). This information includes your IP address; your computer, browser, operating system, and internet connection details; purchase history; clickstream and path analysis of your journey through our website; and products you searched for. We may also use software tools to measure page interaction and store information such as the length of your sessions, the length of visits to certain pages, repeat visits, and clicks. Personal data is also collected from technical processes such as contact forms, comments, cookies, analytics, and third party embeds.
- Email and social media communications: we collect and store information when you contact us in any form, including email, contact forms, comments, and social media messages or posts. If your email software supports it, we attempt to receive a confirmation when you open and click on our email newsletters, in order to improve our newsletter quality. When you choose to connect your social media account with the Website, or one of its social media accounts, we collect personal information that you have made publicly available on that social media website. For example, if you connect your Facebook account with our Facebook Fan Page, we may collect public information such as your name, profile picture, cover photo, username, gender, friend networks, age range, locale, and friend list. We may also obtain other non-public information from the social network website with your permission.
- Information from third parties: we may receive information about you from other sources (such as companies providing commercially available databases) and add this to our information storage.
USE OF INFORMATION
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: for example, to show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location and IP address: for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Device and browser type: to give you better user experience
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes like:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email address, and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers, including manufacturers, printers, wholesalers, shipping and logistics companies, banks and payment processing companies, email and web service providers, data storage providers, and market research firms.
Information may be used to:
- process and deliver your order via our service providers: by placing an order you are giving permission to pass on the necessary information to our service providers to enable the fulfillment of your order. Our service providers will pass only the necessary data to the appropriate carrier for delivery and tracking;
- provide you with customer support services;
- help prevent fraud: we may check payment card details with our credit agency, who may keep a record of that information;
- verify your age;
- provide a more personal shopping experience: we use the information to open and run your Nuke Age customer account, administer discounts and coupons, and provide you with product suggestions that might interest you.
By placing an order and/or submitting your data to us you agree to this use. If we believe in good faith that it is necessary to do so, we may also share information to respond to legal processes (e.g., a court order or subpoena) to protect our property and legal rights and those of our users or if otherwise required by law. We may also disclose or otherwise transfer personal information to an acquirer, successor, or assignee of all or part of our business, including as a part of any merger, acquisition, sale, or bankruptcy.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN INFORMATION
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. The period of time we store your personal data may vary according to the nature of the data and the way it was collected. Contact form entries are stored for six months, analytics records for a year and customer purchase records for ten years. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. When shopping, we keep a record of your email and the cart contents for up to 30 days on our server. This record is kept to repopulate the contents of your cart if you switch devices or needed to come back another day.
The Nuke Age Website uses an SSL certificate that encrypts your information as it travels through the Internet to minimize the possibility of any third party accessing your private information. Access to personal information on our database is restricted to authorized staff. We take reasonable steps to keep your information safe; however, due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your data from alteration, loss or unauthorized access during transmission or while stored on our systems or elsewhere. Any transmission is at your own risk. You are responsible for using your account and passwords in a secure and private manner. Do not share your passwords; keep them confidential.
If you subscribe to our email newsletter, you are accepting to receive news and promotions from us. You will receive no more than one email per week unless we truly have interesting news to share like a promotion or a new collection. If you no longer wish to receive email newsletters, you can unsubscribe using the link provided in each newsletter or contact us.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
When you submit information through our contact form on the Contact Us page, we will receive your name and email. We may keep that information in storage for up to a year for customer service purposes.
When visitors leave reviews on the site we collect the data shown in the review form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. By submitting your review you are allowing us the use of any text and images you upload for marketing purposes.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
To better understand how our visitors use our service and to help us provide a better experience, we may collect and store information either directly in log files and cookies or via third-party vendors, including Google and Facebook.
- site administration
- site operation: for example, cookies that allow you to log in or use the shopping cart
- research and development: for example, cookies that count the number of visitors to the Website and analyze the way they interact with it in order to improve our clients’ experience.
- marketing: we may use some aggregate data to analyze our business strategy and target our marketing campaigns.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
The Nuke Age Website uses Google Analytics to analyze customer data and website interaction. We may collect information about your device, country, and your interaction with our website.
YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR DATA AND ACCESS OF INFORMATION
You have the right to access information held about you. You can access and update some of your personal information through your profile settings. If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. If you have any complaints, comments or questions about the way we collect and use your personal information, or if you would like to access or correct your personal information, please contact us. Any request to access information may be subject to a fee to cover the costs of collecting the data.
Nuke Age Mailing Address:
8205 NW 70th St # 07
Miami, FL 33166-2743